The ideal candidate is highly organized, task and detail-oriented, with strong attention to detail. You have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer service. You are motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure. Your academic and professional experience has instilled a sense of urgency without compromising the integrity of results.
In this role, you will be assisting the Account Managers in ensuring all projects are completed on time and within the project guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to: vendor coordination, traffic management, creative brief creation, project management, reporting, and website management.
You might be a good fit for our Project Manager position if you have:
- Four year degree in related field or work experience that makes up for it
- Some project management, group leadership or management experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Google Drive applications
- Experience in HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator (a plus, but not required)
- Basic understanding of one or all production disciplines: print, digital, inbound, broadcast (multimedia) and live events production (a plus, but not required)
- Efficient and task-oriented, organized, attention to detail
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Must maintain focus and constructive behavior under pressure
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Your responsibilities would include:
- Writing creative briefs and putting jobs into the project management system for any creative deliverables.
- Keeping Account Lead aware of progress on each project and communicating needs or concerns as quickly as possible.
- Learn and understand clients’ business (including industry categories)
- Managing, prioritizing and being accountable for delivery of projects by due dates and within the needs in the Creative Brief
- Assisting Account Lead with the creation of meeting materials
- Attending client meetings and assisting with client deliverables
- Assisting Account Lead or Senior Account Lead with results measurement and regular reporting
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Traffic and compliance management for automotive and traditional clients
- Ensure that agreed-upon Agency workflow/process is followed
- Work as liaison/communications hub between all agency team members and agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project
- Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style
- Ability to assist in management of projects with a focus on project organization and understanding of timelines
- Able to communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work.
Commensurate on experience