In this role, you’ll work closely with a team of designers and account managers over a variety of clients. We are looking for a candidate that can produce a large volume of quality work with various deadlines. This includes, but is not limited to: email marketing, social media assets, digital banners, branding, web design, and print collateral. Must be able to share a portfolio of original work with resume, or via URL.
You might be a good fit for our Graphic Designer position if you have:
- BA or BFA in graphic design or comparable.
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and other Adobe programs.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing / advertising.
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Basic to expert understanding of one or all production disciplines: print, digital, broadcast (multi-media)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Create images that identify a product and/or convey a message
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Incorporate changes recommended by Design Lead, Creative Lead, and clients into the final design
- Consistently meet project deadlines
- Able to present designs and able to backup design direction/choice with valid reasoning
Bonus but not required:
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Animation and/or video skills
- Experience with Google Web Designer
We firmly believe that relationships are key to our success. Certain attitudes define how we work and are important in what we seek for our culture. The five values of our agency set the standard for how we work:
- Love what you do
- Solve the problem without excuses
- Respect the agency
- Have a get it done attitude
- Be willing to help
Dependent on experience