The ideal candidate is highly organized with strong attention to detail. You are passionate about digital marketing and aren’t afraid to do what it takes to get the job done. You are motivated, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure.
About the role:
In this role, you will be assisting the Account & Social Media Manager in ensuring all projects are completed on time and within the project guidelines for your client. This includes, but is not limited to: vendor coordination, social media management, creative brief creation, project management, reporting, and email marketing.
About the client:
Our client is a large restaurant group headquartered in Montana. Their brand represents 13+ restaurants in the south and midwest, offering cuisine from Tex-Mex to southern barbecue.
You might be a good fit for our Marketing Coordinator position if you have:
- Four year degree in related field or work experience that makes up for it
- Some project management, group leadership or management experience
- Prior experience within email marketing tools such as Klaviyo or MailChimp
- Strong working knowledge of top social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok) and how to use them
- Prior, hands-on experience with Sprout Social or a similar social scheduling tool
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (a must)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Google Drive applications
- Experience in HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator (a plus, but not required)
- Basic understanding of one or all production disciplines: print, digital, inbound, broadcast (multimedia) and live events production (a plus, but not required)
- Efficient and task-oriented, organized, attention to detail
- Must be flexible in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time
- Must maintain focus and constructive behavior under pressure
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Your responsibilities would include:
- Writing creative briefs and putting jobs into the project management system for any creative deliverables.
- Keeping Account Manager aware of progress on each project and communicating needs or concerns as quickly as possible.
- Learn and understand clients’ business (including industry categories)
- Managing, prioritizing and being accountable for delivery of projects by due dates and within the needs in the Creative Brief
- Assisting Account Manager with the creation of meeting materials
- Attending client meetings and assisting with client deliverables
- Assisting Account Manager with results measurement and regular reporting
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Create and launch regular email campaigns and set up automation through Klaviyo
- Create, schedule and monitor the success of social media posts through Sprout Social
- Coordinate the shipments of marketing material through FedEx
- Ensure that agreed-upon Agency workflow/process is followed
- Work as liaison/communications hub between all agency team members and agency partners who may touch an assigned account/project
- Clear written and verbal presentation skills and style
- Ability to assist in management of projects with a focus on project organization and understanding of timelines
- Able to communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
Commensurate on experience.