Location: Charlotte, United States
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
As an SEO Analyst, you’ll be responsible for guiding the SEO strategy for our clients and responsible for executing SEO-driven lead generation campaigns for our larger clients.
We primarily serve small and medium-sized businesses including B2B, Automotive, e-commerce, healthcare. A background in these industries is a plus, but is not required. You must, however, be willing to learn about various types of industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Own strategy and execution on a number of clients with ongoing SEO campaigns with the goal of increasing SEO KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, on-site behavior metrics, and conversion rate.
- Set monthly strategy for your own clients and coordinate execution between different teams, including Account Management, Content, Web Development, and more.
- Communicate progress and complete technical SEO and strategy requests as they come in from the Account Management team.
- Monitor industry trends and keep the team’s strategy up-to-date on search algorithm factors, including site code and structure, content and onsite factors, backlink profiles, link building, and local SEO signals.
- Train fellow members of the Organic team and new hires, improving their SEO mastery and growth and solving client-related issues, including technical SEO, content development, keyword strategy, and off-site authority building.
- Consult on SEO best practices including content marketing, local SEO, mobile SEO, site migrations, technical SEO, and more.
- Specialize in use of various tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz Pro, Yext, and more.
- 1-3 years of experience in strategy and execution of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Have passed and current Google Analytics Individual Qualification (preferred)
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- Strong work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude